|Please read all the guidelines before you order: Product, Order, Delivery, Payment, Terms & Conditions.|
Please read the Delivery Guidelines before you order:
We deliver to all locations 6 days a week.
We deliver to most areas in Hong Kong. For Country Parks, Outlying Islands and some remote areas, please contact us to check for special delivery arrangements. We will try our best to meet any requests. For Outlying Islands, we can arrange to drop the goods at Central Pier or Tung Chung but the responsibility lies with the buyer to pick them up.
The delivery address must have a functioning lift for deliveries above the third floor, otherwise, we are only able to deliver to the ground floor and please arrange to pick up the goods at ground floor. Deliveries are restricted to addresses within 30m of a legal parking space. If the driver is not able to legally park you must meet him at the closest legal stopping area to pick up the goods from the vehicle.
Minimum Order Amount: $300 (+$55 delivery charge). Most orders over $500 have free delivery. Only Shek-O, Big Wave Bay, and Po Toi O is $1,000. Also, a $40 surcharge is levied for Ma Wan, as we are charged this to enter Park Island.
Estimated Delivery Schedule
After order confirmed, final invoice with the estimated delivery schedule will be emailed to you a day before delivery. The delivery schedule changes from day to day, so make sure you check the updated estimated delivery schedule delivery at around 5:00 pm.
In Case, Can’t Be Home To Accept Delivery
- Arrange with your building management or concierge to have the goods left with security (if you have).
- If management will not accept this responsibility we can leave the goods outside your door in a styrofoam box with ice packs or in a cooler bag*. These will keep goods cool all day. This is done at your risk and responsibility. We must be able to gain access to your building so either the building must have someone that can open the door or we must be given a door code. Having us buzz all your
neighboursand beg to be let in is not cool.* Cooler bag is left as a courtesy and must be returned. Non-returned bags will be charged at a replacement cost of $200.
- If you are not going to be home please inform us first so we can prepare your goods, the boxes and ice packs in advance. Please note some frozen items such as bread, pies, thin fillets of frozen fish and frozen berries will likely soften if kept in these boxes for many hours.
- If we cannot access the building or no one can be home to accept delivery(and cooler bag is not allow to put outside), your goods will be returned to our office. A delivery fee ($55) will have to be paid for redelivery on our next delivery day to your area. We will freeze goods by request however you are still responsible for the cost of your order regardless.
- Please leave payment for us or make payment before the goods arrive.
Check Upon Delivery
Please check the contents of your order upon delivery because we assume your order has been fulfilled once the invoice has been signed. If you have an issue with our products or services after delivery has been accepted, please contact us within 24 hours.
Cooler Bag or Styrofoam
Our coolers are left as a courtesy to facilitate delivery. These must be returned. If not returned a replacement charge of $200 will be levied. We ask that the cooler bags be returned with your next delivery. If you don't have space to store a bag, please request a styrofoam box be used instead. We'll recycle one of the boxes our goods arrive in. Only in special circumstances we will come back and pick up a cooler bag. Sending a truck and driver to pick up an empty bag is not a great use of resources and environmentally friendly.
If the HK Observatory issues a Black Rain warning or T8 warning, please browse the link of estimated delivery schedule for any update arrangement.